I. Cognition and acceptance clause
- SPR official website (hereinafter referred to as "SPR") provides services in accordance with these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service"). By completing the SPR membership registration process or starting to use the Service, you indicate that you have read, understood and agreed to accept all of the conditions of the Terms of Service and fully accept the current and future derivative services and content of the Service. SPR reserves the right to modify or change the contents of these Terms of Service at any time. The revised Terms of Service will be posted on the website. SPR will not notify Members individually, and Members are advised to pay attention to such modifications or changes at any time. Members who continue to use the Service after any modification or change are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept such modifications or changes. If you do not agree to the above terms of service revision or update, or do not accept any of the other terms of the Terms of Service, Members should immediately stop using the Service.
- If the member is a minor under the age of 18, the parent (or guardian) of the member should read, understand and agree to all the contents of this agreement and subsequent changes and modifications before registering as a member, using or continuing to use the service. When a member uses or continues using SPR, it is presumed that the parent (or guardian) of the member has read, understood and agreed to accept all of the contents of this agreement and subsequent changes.
- Both the members and the S P R agree to use all the contents of the service, including the meaning of the statement, etc., using the electronic file as the expression.
II. The member's registration obligations
In order to use the Service, Members agree to the following:
- Provide the correct and up-to-date information of the member according to the instructions of the service registry, and may not register in the name of a third party.
- Each member can only register and log into one account, and cannot register and log in again.
- Maintain and update member profiles in real time to ensure they are correct for the best service.
- If the member provides any wrong or untrue information, fails to provide information as required, lacks any necessary information, or re-registers an account, etc., SPR reserves the right to suspend or terminate the member's account without prior notice, and refuses the member to use all or part of the service.
IV. Member account, password and security
- After completing the registration process for this service, the member will obtain a specific password and member account, maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account number, which is the responsibility of the member. Any member who enters the member's account number and password in accordance with the prescribed method and the login information, whether or not entered by the person himself, will be presumed to be used by the member himself. The member shall be fully responsible for all actions taken with the password and the account number.
- The member agrees with the following:
- If the member's password or account number is stolen or any other security issue occurs, the member will immediately notify SPR
- Log out the member's account each time, when the usage is completed.
- Members' accounts, passwords and membership benefits are for personal use and enjoyment by members only and may not be transferred, rendered or used in conjunction with others.
- If the account and password are stolen, or misused by the others that SPR cannot identify whether it is used by the member in person, the damage caused by the SPR will be the responsibility of SPR.
- SPR will immediately suspend the use of the account (including the processing of transactions generated by the account) if it knows that the member's account password is indeed fraudulent.
V. Protection of children and adolescents
In order to ensure the safety of children and adolescents using the Internet and to avoid violations of their privacy rights, parents (or guardians) should fulfill the following obligations: Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by the whole process when they use the service. Adolescents between the age of 12 and 18 should also obtain the permission from the parents (or guardians) before using the service.
VI. User's compliance obligations and commitments
Members using the Service commit to not use it for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and agree to comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices in the use of the Internet. If the member is a user out of the Republic of China, who will abide by the laws of the country or region. The Member agrees and warrants that the Service may not be used to engage in violations of the rights or interests of others, including but not limited to:
- Publish or transmit any files that are defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, defamatory, false, in violation of public order or good customs or other unlawful words, pictures or any form.
- Infringement or destruction of SPR or other people's reputation, privacy, business secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents, other intellectual property rights and other rights.
- Violation of confidentiality obligations under the law or contract.
- Use the service in the name of others.
- Transfer or distribute computer viruses.
- Engage in business practices that are not previously authorized by SPR.
- Multi-level marketing messages and advertisements that publish, transmit, send spam, chain letters, illegal or non-SPR licenses, etc; or store any material that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others or violates the law.
- Misconduct, dissatisfaction or violation of general online etiquette caused by other users or third parties of the Service.
- Other behaviors that do not conform to the purpose of use provided by the Service or SPR and have a legitimate reason to believe that it is inappropriate.
VII. Changes in service content and e-newsletters and EDM transmissions
- The members agree that the scope of the service provided by S P R depends on the business needs and actual circumstances, and the items or contents of the related services could be either added, reduced, changed or terminated without individual notification to the members.
- The members agree that S P R must implement the actual situation, increase, modify or terminate the relevant activities, and choose the best way to inform the members.
- The member agrees that SPR may send e-newsletters or product information (EDM) from time to time to the e-mail account registered by the member. When the member receives a message and refuses to accept marketing, it will stop sending marketing messages.
VIII. Suspension and Interruption of the Service
SPR will maintain the normal operation of the system and services in accordance with generally reasonable techniques and methods. However, SPR reserves the right to discontinue the provision of the Service in the following circumstances:
- The necessary maintenance and construction of SPR website and electronic communication equipment.
- In the event of a sudden electronic communication device failure.
- The electronic communication service applied by the SPR website was stopped and the service could not be provided.
- Due to force majeure factors such as natural disasters or other factors that cannot be attributed to SPR and the website is unable to provide services.
IX. Trading behavior
- While using the service for the transaction, the member shall perform the transaction according to the quantity and price of the goods provided by SPR.
- When the member agrees to use the service to order the product, SPR still reserves the right not to accept the order or cancel the shipment before delivering the product. After the member issues a subscription notice to SPR, the system will automatically send an acceptance notice, but this notice is not an order confirmation notice. Whether the order is confirmed or not, SPR will inform you separately. If the transaction conditions (including but not limited to specifications, content descriptions, pictures, etc.) are incorrect, SPR will refuse the order within three working days after receiving the order notification.
- If the member returns or replaces the product after ordering the product, using the service, canceling the order, or any behavior that is considered inappropriate by SPR and causes damage to SPR’s operation, SPR may refuse the transaction or cancel the member permanently. If the product ordered by the member belongs to the following situations: (1) pre-purchased goods (2) product page shows no stock (3) customized products (4) discontinued products, triggering the impossibility to the order delivery, SPR will inform you promptly (by email, telephone, post or fax).
- Members who use the Service to conduct transactions may exercise their rights in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act. When there is any doubt about the terms of service due to the member's trading behavior, it should be an explanation for the benefit of the consumer.
- When the member completes the transaction for the order, the amount paid is not for the price of the order, but the deposit of the order. SPR will automatically convert this deposit into the payment of the order 7 days after the successful delivery of the goods.
X. Limitation and exclusion of liability
- The functions provided by this service are provided according to the current status of the function. SPR does not bear any responsibility implying for its performance, speed, integrity, reliability, security, correctness, etc.
- SPR does not guarantee that emails or their contents transmitted by web pages, servers, domains, etc. of the Service will not contain harmful substances such as computer viruses; nor will the transmission, storage of emails, files or materials be correct. SPR shall not be liable for damages caused by disconnection, error, etc. due to failure, loss or error in the transmission.
XI. Protection of intellectual property rights
- The software or program used by SPR, all content on the website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, website layout, web design, are owned by SPR or other rights holders. Intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark rights, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how. No one may use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, alter, distribute, publicly publish, perform a restoration project, decompile, or reversely translate. If a member wants to quote or reprint the aforementioned software, program or website content, he/she must obtain prior written consent from SPR or other rights holders. Respecting the intellectual property rights is a member's obligation. If there is a violation, the member shall be liable for damages (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees).
- Under the principle of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, the members agree that when using the services of SPR , they do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- If a member has an infringement, SPR may suspend all or part of the service, or may cancel the member's account.
XII. Member's authorization for SPR
Members agree that the SPR website may collect, process, store, transmit and use such information to provide users with other information or services, or to make membership statistics to conduct a survey or research on the the internet, or for any legal use.
XIII. Special Authorization Matters
Due to the use of the online transactions or activities provided by the Service may involve the service of the delivery or retrieval of the goods (or gifts, etc.) by the couriers, the member should agree and authorize SPR to view the online transaction and the personal information necessary for the distribution (such as the recipient's name, delivery address, contact telephone number, etc.) to facilitate the delivery and retrieval of the goods.
XIV. Refuse or terminate the use of members
The Member agrees that SPR can terminates the member's password and account number, the access to the services, or removal of the member’s content, due to but not limited to the lack of usage and the violation of the usage. The Member agrees that SPR shall not be liable to the member nor any third party if the use of the Service (or any part thereof) is terminated.
XV. The applicable law and the court of jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of these Terms of Service, as well as disputes or disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service or between members and SPR, shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China and shall be the court of first instance of the Taiwan New Taipei City District Court. However, if the law has other provisions for the jurisdiction of the court, it should still be subject to its provisions.